Social Media Manager - UK (12 month maternity cover)
*** Please use the following link to apply***
Ring (www.ring.com) is looking for a well-written, sharp, skilled communicator to work alongside our Communications as our UK Social Media Manager. The Social Media Manager will assist in both daily and long-term projects and engage with customers on a one-on-one basis, including but not limited to developing organic content for Ring’s owned social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram), develop content for the Ring blog, manage our paid influencer program, and working on building a strong online and community presence in UK markets.
- Develop and implement content for Ring’s Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram across key United Kingdom Markets
- Manage our paid influencer programs
- Monitor and participate in online conversations (if/when need be)
- Handle all social listening and insights, reporting and overall analytics which inform all content creation
- Create and draft engaging content (media asset and copy) tailored to the networks
- Assist in developing social media campaigns for partnerships
- Coordinate program across multiple languages and markets
- 2+ years of experience in social media in UK markets
- Strong written and verbal communication, as well as excellent customer relationship skills
- English native speaker
- Ability to execute on a wide variety of concurrent projects in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Must be enthusiastic self-starter, with strong organizational and multitasking skills, and the ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Social media data and insight reporting experience is necessary
- An obsessive desire to build personal relationships within our large customer base, and identify Brand Ambassadors
- Experience navigating and working on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Ability to learn quickly is a must. Previous start-up experience is a plus
- Experience using Google Apps (Mail, Calendar, Docs, Spreadsheets, Forms) as well as Excel
- Most importantly, a desire to have fun at work
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age