National Field Operations Manager
Marketing – Marketing
As a National Field Operations Manager, you will be responsible for driving the vision and execution for the in-store experience working as a key member of the Channel Marketing team. This role will also be focused on the development and execution of product training and field operations including: developing training best practices and KPI’s, managing LMS platforms and training assets, and managing in-store labor customers and projects. We are looking for a leader who is excited about Ring and who can engage internal cross-functional teams, and build strong relationships with our retail customers through both product training and analysis of field operations program data to drive action and results in field.
- Create and execute product training platforms, documents, post-assessments and hands on demos that can be shared with Retailers and presented for specific Retailer training programs (i.e build specific training narratives for different audiences or retailers).
- Collaborate with the fixture team to outline best in class demo and demo content experiences on display.
- Work cross-functionally with the Go-To-Market, Channel, and Sales teams to become the product expert and create the product training materials and key selling points for new product introductions.
- Lead in-field Product Trainings with a deep understanding of the Ring devices/ecosystem and technical understanding of the products. Work closely with Customer Support to understand the customer feedback and tailor training materials accordingly.
- Provide fixture training to store staff and/or field reps on installation, repair, merchandising, and display functionality tests.
- Analyze Third Party Labor reports and drive action to the stakeholders to ensure in-store compliance is accurate.
- Work with the Sr. Channel Marketing Manager on executing an R&M process for the in-store labor teams globally. Forecast RMA component needs, issue resolution of open tickets, call center and catalog management.
- Work closely with the Amazon team to create different training platforms (i.e. podcast, training videos), sales insights, and demo programs.
- Have an understanding of technical display functionality and product specs.
- Identify opportunities to enhance Product Training and In-Store Operations processes.
- Create a global dashboard for in-store labor results from field staff and audit results.
- Help maintain training docs, sales sheets, 3PL and Field Labor assets shared database.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 4+ years of experience in Field Training and In-store Operations Management in technology, consumer electronics, or retail industries.
- Experience working in Excel, PowerPoint, and Keynote.
- Ability to travel.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills.
- Comfortable giving presentations in large groups and driving excitement and engagement amongst the audience.
- Demonstrated ability of technical display and product skills.
- Composed, poised and professional demeanor with the ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
Ring's mission is to make neighborhoods safer by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.