Sr. Program Manager
Product / Program / Project Management
As a Senior Program Manager, Neighbors, you will be responsible for identifying, scoping, and delivering a large end-to-end initiative that help deliver the value of Neighbors to new audiences through integrations and new partnerships. You will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive of and design innovative new initiatives. You will be comfortable working across time zones and through ambiguity. You thrive through building consensus and driving teams towards results. You will anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints. An ability to take large, complex projects and break them down into manageable pieces, develop functional specifications, then deliver them in a successful and timely manner is expected. Maturity, high judgment, negotiation skills, ability to influence, analytical talent and leadership are essential to success in this role.
The right candidate will possess proven program management skills and demonstrate experience leading medium to large products and projects. You are expected to be versatile and able to thrive in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment. You are not hindered by managing competing priorities and are able to bring order to ambiguous scenarios. You will be data-driven and analytical. You can clearly & effectively communicate (written as well as verbally) across the org and up to senior leadership.
- Work with key stakeholders in executive teams, product management, and marketing teams to define strategy and requirements
- Work with remote and multi-site teams to deliver supporting software and services in sync with launch timelines
- Communicate regularly with senior management on status, risks, and change control
- Stand with & defend your convictions as well as accept others’ point of views when needed
- Must be able & willing to travel internationally
- 7+ years of experience in program management in a consumer electronics environment
- Experience with development Life Cycle (Cloud and Services)
- Experience with backend and cloud services
- Experience defining projects, collecting requirements, writing detailed functional and test specifications, coordinating efforts to scope, schedule and deploy new features sets
- Experience analyzing cost/benefit of feature selection
- Master’s or advanced technical degree
- Creative leader with superior analytical abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills engaging technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills to earn trust and influence partners and teams
- Fluency with Atlassian SCM Suite (Confluence/JIRA)
- Experience in productization and shipping of software products (Services or Consumer Electronics)
- Prior experience as a software developer is a plus
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age