Conversion Rate Optimization Manager
Santa Monica, CA
Marketing – Marketing
Ring is seeking a marketing manager to join our Acquisition Marketing team and lead our conversion rate optimization program. The team focuses on driving new customer adoption through testing and continuous iteration. We work closely with many cross functional teams at Ring including marketing operations, design and creative, retention marketing, go-to-market strategy, product marketing, and business intelligence.
The Conversion Rate Optimization Manager will be responsible for driving increased business performance from our marketing landing pages by creating a conversion rate optimization process. The ideal candidate for this role is a self-starter with a performance marketing background who thinks creatively and analytically to drive growth.
- Optimize our conversion funnel on our landing page experiences through quantitative and qualitative testing.
- Lead the A/B testing program with a focus on implementing strategies that improve conversion rate and the Ring on-site experiences.
- Partner with the E-commerce, Web Analytics and Digital Product team to prioritize a roadmap and operationalize a testing calendar.
- Partner with the Acquisition media team to enhance our landing page capabilities and develop, test, and launch leading site experiences that connect to our advertising strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics or Marketing
- 5+ years digital marketing or eCommerce experience with a focus on on-site experience
- 5+ years of experience building and executing site testing programs
- Proficiency in key web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics), web testing platforms (e.g. Optimizely, Adobe Target etc.)
- Proficiency in excel and data analysis
- Proficiency with probability and statistics
- Proficiency with analytics tools and web traffic reporting, and ability to do deep data analysis and drive recommendations to senior leadership
- Self-starter and learner with a hands-on approach
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Ability to turn complex data and insights into easily understood data stories
Ring's mission is to make neighborhoods safer by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.