Motion Graphics Designer
Santa Monica, CA
Marketing – Creative / Design
Ring is looking for a talented Motion Graphics Designer – with editing and compositing experience – to join our Video team. This person will work directly with Creative Directors, Producers, Art Directors, and Designers across Ring teams to guide the video design and production process. Typical projects range from Broadcast TV, retail marketing, and promos to social media titles and supers, as well as UI/UX demo animation. You must have a demo reel to be considered.
- Creation of motion graphics assets for video such as title cards, lower thirds, and end cards.
- Animation of design assets.
- UI/Web design animation mock ups.
- Conception and execution of motion graphics animation-based projects.
- 2+ years of motion graphics industry experience.
- Experience with After Effects, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Experience with Rotoscoping and VFX Compositing.
- Experience working with media management and formalized project structure.
- An online portfolio or demo reel.
- Bachelor of Arts – in Art Direction, Graphic Design, Motion Graphics or equivalent field. experience.
- Basic videography/production skills.
- Experience with Cinema 4D.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision; able to follow direction.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone -- while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.