Senior Community Support Operations Manager
Greater Phoenix Area, AZ
Community Support / Call Center
We are currently looking for an amazing Senior Community Support Operations Manager to oversee our community support teams. This role will be responsible for overseeing call center performance and initiate operational improvement. You will also be responsible for interpreting and communicating performance trends, identifying causes behind the patterns, and contributing to the development of
enhancement efforts. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial mindset and thrive in an early stage, high-growth environment as well as have the confidence, skill-sets, and can-do attitude to make a difference and lead the company’s community support teams.
Here’s What You’ll Be Doing:
- Champion world-class technical sales and community support teams across multiple call center locations
- Strategically manage project plans for community support initiatives and leverage internal partnerships including Training, QA, Communications, and Marketing to achieve results
- Oversee coaching, development, and training in order to inspire an ever-evolving team of community support professionals to achieve all defined metrics
- Cultivate meaningful relationships with all levels of leadership and stakeholders in order to continue maximizing awareness, collaborating, producing revenue growth, and promoting enthusiasm for reducing crime in neighborhoods
- Implement new and existing policies and procedures that proactively foster an environment of continuous growth and accomplish business goals
- Identify existing and potential challenges that impact the call centers, provide alternative solutions to mitigate risk, and share feedback with other business leaders
- Empower and mentor your team to build and support a dynamic coaching and development culture
Do You Have What It Takes:
- 7+ years of experience in contact center sales focused on high-quality experience.
- Minimum 5 years of a leadership role
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Extensive knowledge of call center operations including KPIs, training to community experience techniques and strategies, compensation models, and quality assurance
- An obsession with a quality customer experience
- Proven track record of leading and developing technical sales teams as well as exceeding defined metrics
- Must be results-oriented, have high integrity, and a desire to be part of a world-class, rapidly expanding company
- Clear sense of vision: strong leadership skills, ability to pioneer initiatives, and inspire a team
- Leadership ability that is centered around developing people and their talents to deliver
- extraordinary results
- Excellent communication skills: written, spoken, and in one-to-one AND one-to-many settings
- Deep understanding and connection to Ring’s core values, purpose, and mission
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.