Product Apprentice – Accessories
Santa Monica, CA
Product/Program/Project Management – Product / Program / Project Management
Ring has a mission to make neighborhoods safer. With affordable solutions that work on any home, Ring is committed to offering smart security that is accessible to everyone. Now Ring is part of the Amazon Devices family, and is seeking a Product Apprentice who will help us create the next generation of home security. What will you help us create?
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
Ring is looking for a Product Apprentice to join a rapidly growing team under the product organization. You will help engineering and product teams deliver on complex projects and engage with various departments to manage short and long-term needs for our accessories. You will work closely with Product and Program Managers to support the execution of complex business needs. As a Product Apprentice you will rotate between key parts of the product development cycle. First, you will dive deep into data analytics to understand more how our customers are shopping for and using our products, thus driving insights for new products and programs. Then, you will design scalable processes and platforms that will help us develop more accessories that delight customers and solve their pain points. Finally, you will support the development of new accessories, coordinating its execution with multiple stakeholders. At Ring, you must be capable of sorting through competing priorities, executing with precision, and succeeding in a complex and fast paced environment. If that challenge excites you, then we’d like to talk to you.
- Deep-diving into data and reports to deliver hypotheses and business insights that will drive new accessories
- Identify opportunities for optimization and design scalable processes and platforms that will help us develop more accessories that delight customers
- Collaborate with product, business, engineering, and other internal teams on the development and execution of new products
- Proactively solve day-to-day challenges and exercise sound judgment
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Business, or Engineering
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional level of organization and high attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to use quantitative and qualitative data to drive optimizations and business insights
- Experience using SQL or R to query large data sets
- Experience with Tableau or Looker to analyze and visualize data
Ring's mission is to make neighborhoods safer by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.