Marketing Manager, Brand & Content
**PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING LINK TO APPLY: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/754056/marketing-manager-brand-content
Ring is seeking an experienced, strategic and highly creative individual to lead its brand and content marketing efforts across Europe.
Your role will be to ensure we have a rich, relevant, and continuously refreshed content creation across our key markets. You will create engaging content, design and execute marketing campaigns across variety of marketing channels. The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning and day-to-day management of the content development process, working with internal stakeholders (in Europe and at Ring’s headquarters), external agencies and third-party content developers.
Success in this role requires seeing the big picture, defining specific goals for each campaign, building programs and processes to scale, and then rolling up your sleeves and executing in a rapidly changing environment. The candidate must be an independent problem solver with a proven ability to navigate tough deadlines and be able to lead multiple projects simultaneously. The candidate must also be creative to take ideas to concrete concepts for campaigns, videos, printed and digital ads.
Our team thrives on ambiguity; we are not afraid of inventing new processes from scratch, and we acknowledge that we may need to break a few things to find the right business models to succeed. We are a hard driving, informal and good-natured bunch – and we are looking for people that are passionate about what they do and want to have fun while they do it.
- Manage the planning and day-to-day operations of content marketing campaigns, from concept through delivery.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the designers, copywriters, video producers, marketing, communications and social media teams to coordinate and manage all ongoing and upcoming content initiatives.
- Manage our own content in English on key platforms including Ring.com, 3rd party sites, marketing campaigns, blog posts, newsletters and articles
- Prioritize, scope and deliver content marketing projects and plan resources accordingly to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Manage and update internal campaign communication and delivery tools to ensure all teams involved are updated and well-informed of the status of ongoing projects.
- Conduct and collect research and learnings to inspire and make locally relevant our content strategy across our key markets
- Set up a program for both in-house creation (with you as the key English-language writer) and 3rd party content creation across our key markets working with our localization manager
- 6+ years of demonstrable experience in brand marketing or product marketing with strong project management skills.
- Experience as copywriter / editor / managing a company website / blog
- Excellent written and spoken English, additional European languages a plus
- Loves to combine creativity and storytelling to engage audiences across different European countries.
- Ability to deal with ambiguous problems and build solutions with proper project management
- Aptitude for being organized with flexibility and for delivering results in a fast-paced environment with a strong attention to detail
- Track record of cross-functional teams across time zones, as well as managing external agencies.
- The ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects requiring frequent communication, organization/time management and problem-solving skills
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring LLC. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.