Marketing Specialist, Onsite Delivery
Santa Monica, CA
Marketing – Marketing
Key by Amazon is revolutionizing the future of shopping and secure delivery by bringing convenience and peace of mind to our customers (amazon.com/key).
The Key by Amazon Marketing team is seeking a seasoned, ambitious, self-motivated, and customer-oriented Marketing Specialist, Onsite Delivery to help us build excellent experiences for Key customers. Our mission is to create best-in-class customer experience where customers will discover, research and convert to the various Key by Amazon secure delivery methods. The Marketing Specialist will execute on customer-facing, cross-site landing pages, events, and product display page strategies for Amazon.com and across all Amazon affordances, as well as targeted conversion-oriented marketing programs (email, onsite traffic, and promos). Our environment is fast-paced and requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, and comfortable working with multiple teams, vendors, partners, and management. The successful candidate will be a strong communicator, great at meeting multiple deadlines, and comfortable with a varied set of software and editing tools.
This is a unique opportunity for anyone who enjoys a fast-paced workplace where you can directly affect the customer experience and be an instrumental part of building and scaling the newest secure delivery services. This position can be based in either our Santa Monica, CA or Seattle, WA offices.
- Execution of the plan as per site merchandising calendar. This includes email programs, product launches, executing Amazon site-wide events, and Homepage/Gateway content.
- Will be responsible for developing and executing content experimentation initiatives, analyzing metrics and providing actionable insight into performance, as well as making recommendations on marketing plans.
- Develop both evergreen and seasonal promotional programs and manage the full process from setting up the promo to final reporting.
- Collaborate with Go To Market, Marketing, Design, and Product teams to support product launches and manage landing pages and product pages.
- Coordinate with multiple teams to provide thorough and authoritative creative content.
- Follow Merchandising operating procedures to maintain a high level of productivity with consistent high quality.
- Conduct regular quality control of our website by drawing on quantitative results, including work with partners to review marketing collaterals and make sure they support the growth vision and represent the Amazon and Key brands.
- Successfully troubleshoot merchandising issues and implement fixes.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in online merchandising, digital marketing and/or e-commerce executing customer-facing online experiences.
- 1+ years of experience with XML/HTML.
- Prior experience with Amazon tools and merchandising requirements/best practices.
- Experience working with remote business and technology teams.
- Experience managing large amounts of data and SQL is a plus.
- Ability to thrive under ambiguous and shifting priorities, with a track record of taking ownership and driving results in a high-growth environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with senior management, retail teams, technical managers, and software engineers.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to learn new software and technology tools quickly.
- Experience using customer research, hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, generate credible forecasts, and assess the efficacy of marketing programs
- Success in managing complex and multi-faceted marketing programs with the ability to drive projects through to completion
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone -- while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.