Offline Marketing Manager
Marketing – Marketing
**Please use the following link to apply: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/885365/offline-marketing-manager **
Ring is currently looking for an experienced marketing manager to join our European marketing team. This role is based in Amsterdam.
You will be responsible for managing all of our traditional media channels (TV, radio, OOH) across Europe and directly influence branding and demand generation growth to drive long-term success.
The right person for this role is analytically minded, a problem solver and has strong experience working with traditional offline channels across multiple countries to drive both branding and performance KPIs. You will play a key role in positioning the brand within the smart home security category across multiple markets.
The role is part of growing team that creates strong regional impact with limited resources. We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced team player, who understands the customer journey and is passionate about our mission to make neighborhoods across Europe safer.
- Own and execute communication strategy and media planning on TV, radio and OOH
- Deliver data driven analysis and marketing objectives and continually optimize performance on ad spend as well as branding KPIs
- Manage and build our collaboration with multiple media agencies for constant improvements (GRP, frequency, creative testing, geo targeting, etc.)
- Coordinate paid media campaign development and execution in collaboration with creative, content teams, and digital marketing teams
- Ensure content and campaigns are in alignment with brand positioning and long-term goals, while delivering an engaging and authentic brand experience
- Work closely with other channel marketing managers, analysts, content and production teams to suggest compelling message in upper funnel of the customer journey
- Onboarding and activating new traditional channels, based on goals and maturity of the investment
- 5+ years’ offline media experience, preferably at agency or in tech/e-commerce
- Demonstrated success using marketing to drive business impact
- Ability to work with limited resources within a startup environment and strong bias for action
- Experience managing campaigns & localizing content across multiple countries
- Strong understanding of branding and demand generation
- Exposure to digital campaigns and understanding the latest digital marketing trends
- Understanding of customer journey and the effect of ROPO on sales
Ring's mission is to make neighborhoods safer by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.