Product Launch Coordinator
Santa Monica, CA
Marketing – Marketing
Ring is looking for a Product Launch Coordinator to join a growing team. You will help the Go To Market team deliver on projects and engage with various departments to manage short and long-term needs for our products. You will work closely with other Project Managers to coordinate the execution of complex business needs, while simultaneously keeping your teams focused on hitting their own commitments. You must be capable of sorting through many competing priorities, defining processes, executing with precision, and succeeding in a complex and fast paced environment. If that challenge excites you, then we’d like to talk to you.
- Connect with Go To Market team members to understand business and creative needs and drive conversations to kickoff initiatives on time and track requests end-to-end
- Work with a broad cross-section of internal teams to execute the launch operations playbook for the Go To Market team as it relates to product and program launches.
- Clarify and drive project commitments as well as establish and maintain clear chains of accountability by facilitating meetings with key stakeholders.
- Gather requirements from internal stakeholders, set clear expectations, and deliver on your commitments
- Use continuous improvement methods to identify and reduce waste work through implementing new mechanisms.
- 3-4 years’ experience working in project management that involves heavy cross functional team collaboration
- Bachelor’s degree
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work effectively with a team
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work independently using strong critical thinking skills
- Understanding of artwork trafficking and necessary elements necessary to kick off artwork/packaging/creative needs
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the first-ever video doorbell, to the award-winning DIY Ring Alarm system, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone -- while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.