Santa Monica, CA
Product/Program/Project Management – Product / Program / Project Management
Ring is looking for a customer-centric Program Manager to join our Customer Experience Team. This role will focus on the overall effectiveness of our Global NPS and Review Syndication programs and will be responsible for program management, from conception and design of customer experience initiatives through implementation, measurement, and continuous process improvement.
- Operate cross functionally with Sales, Channel Marketing, Product and Operations teams to drive NPS, Review Syndication and Review Outreach programs whose impact to the business in terms of growth, profitability and customer engagement/satisfaction - is clear and measurable.
- Take responsibility for the Customer Success Story framework - own the operational structure, work with Marketing teams to generate content and feed Advocacy programs.
- Prepare presentations for leadership on survey feedback and syndication trends, notable results, and initiatives complete and in progress to build and drive a culture of an extraordinary user experience.
- Work cross functionally to identify opportunities to improve customer experience and spearhead customer experience initiatives, ensuring customer concerns are addressed and resolution is communicated back to customers.
- Ensure communication bridges are initiated and upheld between Operations, Product, and Channel Marketing teams.
- Support implementation of new product initiatives (product launches, product transitions) into each program through execution.
- Support brand strategy in these platforms to ensure that all marketing elements enhance and leverage the brand equity with all constituents.
- Conduct research, testing and analysis on solicitation campaigns to measure the success, and present learnings to internal teams to help inform future business decisions.
- Work with creative and tech partners to create and launch complex automated campaigns using our internal and external tools.
- Playbooking and documentation, keeping in mind that the learnings from today will pave the way for growth in the region and other markets around the world.
- 3+ years of experience in program/project management role requiring cross-functional coordination
- 5+ years of experience in Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- 2+ years of experience with Jira / Confluence
- Bachelor’s degree
- Superior analytical skills and reporting basic metrics for NPS performance
- Confident/comfortable with new technology; eager to learn and master new tools
- Willingness to challenge the status-quo in a constructive way and desire to learn new things
- Ambition to progressively become self-sufficient in identifying opportunities for improvement and build strategic programs from such opportunities
- Experience with managing a team
- Management of outside vendors and agencies
- Experience developing project plans/workbacks, budgets (labor and expense), and staff plans.
Ring's mission is to make neighborhoods safer by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.