Santa Monica, CA
Accounting / Finance
We are looking for a full-time Accounts Payable Specialist to be responsible for processing invoices and expenses in an accurate, efficient and timely manner. The ideal individual will have understanding and experience with invoice 3-way match and full cycle A/P in a fast-paced environment.
- Process accounts payable invoices and expense reimbursements
- Obtain invoice approvals
- Provide customer service to both internal/external customers by responding to vendor inquiries, reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
- Scan and maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Sort and distribute incoming mail from vendors
- Write manual checks
- Other duties as assigned by department manager
- 2+ years of experience in Accounts Payable role
- 1+ years of experience working with Purchase Orders
- Solid understanding of vendor payment processing, vendor relationships, billing practices and payment policies
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, flexible and dependable
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Work well in a team environment
- Effectively communicate with others including the ability to interact with employee and vendors in a professional manner
- Experience with Oracle or Netsuite accounting software
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.