Santa Monica, CA
Operations – Operations / Logistics
Ring is actively seeking a Distribution Coordinator to join the Global Supply Chain team. Reporting to the Distribution Manager you will serve as the primary contact between our global customer service team members and the forward logistics team. Working closely with customer service and third-party providers this role manages shipments and escalations, ensuring neighbors shipments arrive on time and accurate.
- Work with outbound and inbound shipment files to create shipments and process to distribution centers
- Uploading tracking and keying various information in ERP systems.
- Coordinate daily order cancellations or modifications between customer service and third-party providers.
- Identify trending escalations and work with Supply Chain team to identify root cause to implement corrective action.
- Ensure Distribution Centers have accurate shipping information to process shipments within SLA
- Creating Commercial Invoices for shipments globally.
- Communicate directly with customers on order delays or exceptions.
- Generating return labels for customer service teams.
- Educate new customer service team members on logistical processes and systems.
- Troubleshoot and escalate issues when necessary to management.
- 2+ years of experience in a Logistics, or Customer Service role.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Knowledge of NetSuite
- Ability to handle multiple projects, often with conflicting deadlines.
- MS Office Suite proficiency
- Strong customer focus, with sense of urgency in communication and issue resolution
- Self-motivated to work independently while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
Ring's mission is to make neighborhoods safer by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.