Santa Monica, CA
Accounting / Finance
Ring is actively seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to support the Company’s financial planning, budgeting, capital markets and treasury operations. You will be responsible for working with the finance team, partnering with the business to help them understand and manage their budgets and forecasts, proactively delivering insights to relevant constituents. You will also facilitate communications across the organization, delivering insightful financial analyses and reports to internal and external parties and working closely with the accounting function to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting. You will get as much responsibility as you demonstrate you can handle!
PLEASE INCLUDE A COVER LETTER WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
- Work with the CFO and finance team to maintain the weekly rolling forecasting process used to identify and communicate areas that may require additional focus
- Monitor and communicate trends, and assess implications along with developing actionable strategies
- Work with cross functional teams (Product, IT, People, Finance, Marketing, etc.) to help them manage their financial goals and drive better efficiency and productivity
- Recommend, implement and report on benchmarks for measuring financial and operating performance
- Assist in the production and analysis of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports to determine key drivers impacting the Company’s performance
- Aid in various ad-hoc financial analyses and projects
- 3-4 years of finance experience, either as a financial analyst at an investment bank or in a corporate financial planning & analysis role. Deep knowledge of business and finance necessary. Accounting audit experience is a plus
- BS/BA Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent work experience
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to establish positive relationships and work effectively with all internal and external constituencies
- Excellent people management, leadership and development skills coupled with the ability to adjust to multiple demands, rapid changes and shifting priorities are essential
- The highest standards of accuracy, organization and precision and the ability to think creatively and strategically while acting tactically
- You must be assertive, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with well-developed analytical capabilities
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint skills required.
- Familiarity with NetSuite, Oracle, and/or COGNOS desirable
- Master’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Experience advising or working in high-tech startup company with a fast-paced environment
- Experience with consumer electronics, ecommerce and retail
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.