Partner Success Manager
Santa Monica, CA
Business Development – Sales / Biz Dev
Ring is looking to hire a Partner Success Manager to join the Neighbors team. Neighbors is focused on public safety initiatives aimed at making neighborhoods safer. The Partner Success team is the center of support for our public safety relationships. Our team prides itself on providing amazing support, comprised of passionate, empathetic and creative thinkers who drive to delight our customers each day.
In working with public safety agencies, you’ll be both an educator and a problem solver. Customer questions vary from simple to challenging. The ideal candidate will be resourceful and collaborative while seeking a timely solution to a range of real-life situations.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a mission-driven team. This is not a position to hide in the background. We’re looking for self-starters that want to take ownership of public safety relationships, delight customers, and focus on new and creative ways to demonstrate our value. If interested, keep reading!
- Be the face of our team with public safety relationships.
- Address customer questions over email, phone, or in-person when appropriate
- Provide actionable feedback around Account Management process and overall strategy.
- Review and uncover new customer opportunities to further the relationship
- Travel may be required about 20% of the time, as needed by specific accounts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, or a related field
- 5+ years in Account Management, Client Service, or Customer Success
- Experience successfully managing multiple relationships simultaneously
- Relationship Management within Technology, Start-ups, or SaaS Platforms
- Incredible writing skills and equally impressive verbal communicator
- Perfectly organized, detailed oriented and truly caring
- You’re a pro-active problem solver and thrive in fast-moving environments
Ring's mission is to make neighborhoods safer by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.