Director, Product Design
Rippling is the world's first way to manage your company's HR & IT — from your team's payroll and benefits, to their computers and cloud apps — all in one, integrated system.
Want to hire someone, for example? Just click a button, and Rippling can instantly: add new hires to your payroll and benefits, create their email, ship their work computer, and even create their user account across all your cloud apps, like Gmail, Slack, and Microsoft Office.
Rippling is based in San Francisco and has raised $60M in funding from top-tier investors, including Kleiner Perkins, Initialized, DFJ, and Y Combinator.
About the Role
We’re looking for a senior, founding UI designer to help build our product design team from the ground up. You’ll work closely with the Head of Product to help shape the UI and UX design of Rippling, and help make traditionally difficult tasks simple and delightful.
You’ll work with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers (which you’ll help hire!), and product managers to help elevate the Rippling customer experience as a whole using a clean, modern, beautiful aesthetic.
- 4+ years of experience as a visual designer/UI designer for digital products.
- 4+ years of experience working in a collaborative team and directly with developers for implementation of designs
- Fluency in best practices for user interface design, and some light experience with interaction design or user experience workflows
- A comprehensive online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant experience
- Top-tier veteran founding team & investors
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Commuter, Life and Disability Benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Meeting-light culture and daily catered lunch empower you to get the most done
- Competitive compensation (salary, equity)
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer.