Partner Success Manager
Rippling is the world's first way to manage your company's HR & IT — from your team's payroll and benefits, to their computers and cloud apps — all in one, integrated system.
Want to hire someone, for example? Just click a button, and Rippling can instantly: add new hires to your payroll and benefits, create their email, ship their work computer, and even create their user account across all your cloud apps, like Gmail, Slack, and Microsoft Office.
Rippling is based in San Francisco and has raised $60M in funding from top-tier investors, including Kleiner Perkins, Initialized, DFJ, and Y Combinator.
About the Role
Rippling's Partner Success team genuinely believes that we can change the way small businesses manage HR & IT programs. Through training and one-on-one advising, we're showing partners how to streamline all their processes. Each member of our team is challenged to take on independent projects and show their individual strengths, from product to customer experience.
- Work directly with partners to proactively identify their HR and IT needs
- Provide proactive training and professional guidance for a partner's long term lifecycle with Rippling
- Actively identify areas where we can better serve our existing partner base through automation or added features
- Identify expansion opportunities to increase revenue growth through existing partners
- Become a product expert - you'll be a go to resource for both partners and coworkers by your 90th day at Rippling
- Think like a partner - work directly with our engineering teams to constantly build new features and deliver an amazing new partner experience
- 3-5 years of work experience at a SaaS company
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Interest in actively working with product and engineering teams
- Flexibility with changing job duties and responsibilities
- Excellent at time management and prioritizing tasks
- Passion for training both partners and internal teams
- Bonus points for experience with payroll, health insurance, or IT
- Top-tier veteran founding team & investors
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Commuter, Life and Disability Benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Meeting-light culture and daily catered lunch empower you to get the most done
- Competitive compensation (salary, equity)
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer.