Rippling is the world's first way to manage your company's HR & IT — from your team's payroll and benefits, to their computers and cloud apps — all in one, integrated system.
Want to hire someone, for example? Just click a button, and Rippling can instantly: add new hires to your payroll and benefits, create their email, ship their work computer, and even create their user account across all your cloud apps, like Gmail, Slack, and Microsoft Office.
Rippling is based in San Francisco and has raised $60M in funding from top-tier investors, including Kleiner Perkins, Initialized, DFJ, and Y Combinator.
About the Role
The Account Executive role at Rippling provides an extremely unique opportunity -- we’re looking for talented and ambitious AEs who can both manage a high velocity sales cycle while also navigating a very strategic sales process.
One fundamental belief at Rippling is that AEs should spend 100% of their time between engaging with interested prospects, managing sales cycles to help potential customers evaluate our product, closing revenue from marketing generated demos, and working with our CSM team to ensure a seamless transition to our platform for new customers. No prospecting, we leave that to our world class SDR and Marketing teams.
- Manage pipeline in Salesforce to accurately forecast revenue.
- Run sales calls with short deck presentation and detailed product demo.
- Close business and achieve quota attainment consistently.
- Become a product expert across our entire platform and understand our competitor landscape.
- Work closely with CSM team to ensure a smooth transition for new customers.
- BA/BS Degree
- 3+ years sales experience, particularly in SaaS markets selling B2B
- Experience carrying a $1M+ annual quota
- Proven track record of success (top 10% of sales org)
- Previous experience selling HRIS/HCM software and/or selling security related products
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Top-tier veteran founding team & investors
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Commuter, Life and Disability Benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Meeting-light culture and daily catered lunch empower you to get the most done
- Competitive compensation (salary, equity)
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer.