Commercial – Sales /
Full Time Employee /
The RISE mission is to Accelerate Internet for the Philippines - we do this by focusing on the overall customer experience; providing excellent internet services while creating a positive impact on our partners and their industries.
From very humble beginnings and with a desire to carry out our mission, we have grown to serve business and wholesale customers in Cebu, Manila, and Davao. Our business customers come from varying industries, such as real estate, IT, and business process outsourcing, to name a few. Nonetheless, they all have one thing in common: they require high-quality service and great customer support.
To deliver the best customer experience, RISE works exclusively with technical services company Pathfinders, through which we maintain our benchmark average of 1.8 weeks installation time for business clients. Together, we operate GetaFIX, the biggest Internet eXchange in the Philippines that helps the efficiency of content and connectivity in the country. We also operate Open Access Network, a Fiber as a Service offering that helps reduce complexity for developers and telecommunication companies while increasing customer satisfaction.
Throughout the group, we foster a performance-based culture, where team members are encouraged to take ownership and exceed expectations for their projects. We practice transparency by conducting regular check-ins and quarterly performance reviews, which helps us achieve goals and continuously advance together. We promote work-life balance and have team activities, such as monthly get-togethers to celebrate our wins, and sponsor work-related training and conferences.
Be part of a growing mission-oriented business that requires new leaders who are proficient, proactive, and direct. Be rewarded with great colleagues, a supportive environment, a competitive salary, and a compensation package that includes HMO for you and your family. Flex time is offered for some roles and your teammates will be there to help as you further hone your skills and accomplish responsibilities. Make a difference and grow with us.
The Account Manager develops new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities. Given direction by the Senior Account Manager, the AM should be able to close sales deals based on the information given through the sales pipeline, and convert an interested party to a client.
Duties and responsibilities
- Contribute to the sales revenue of the company by meeting the sales targets set for the team.
- Qualify and develop sales leads and execute on in-sales opportunities where they arise.
- Build relationships with key persons and decision makers in organizations, directly contact prospects, qualify and develop business from leads
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
- Ensure compliance to all sales processes in place.
- Ensure positive customer experience at all times.
- Ensure to keep existing clients.
- Collaborate with Sales Support team in conducting Customer Satisfaction survey.
- Coordinate with Sales Support team in the preparation of customer contracts.
- Adhere to pricing standards set by the Sales Support team.
- Gather information from possible and existing clients and forward to Sales Support team for report generation.
- Provide timely update to Head of Sales regarding status of accounts.
- Assist in the implementation of marketing strategies.
- Provide accurate data gathered from client to Sales Support team for report consolidation.
- Ensure compliance to all regulatory rules including data privacy.
- Previous experience in similar role or dealing with similar decision makers
- Result-Oriented and has a positive attitude toward challenges and the drive to excel
- Strong influencing skills
- Strong communication skills and strong command of English
- Established experience of exceeding sales targets and sales related achievements
- Demonstrable experience in a complex environment requiring attention to detail and time management
- Will be working outdoors most of the time
- Flexible time schedule
- After hours obligations may apply
Our team recognizes the importance of your candidacy, and we want to ensure that your application receives the attention it deserves. We aim to give our applicants a good experience by being timely, efficient, and direct. Rest assured that your application will be carefully reviewed and processed promptly.