Cebu City and Makati City /
Commercial – Sales /
Full Time Employee
The RISE mission is to accelerate internet in the Philippines—we do this by focusing on the overall customer experience, providing excellent internet services and creating a positive impact on our partners and industry.
After starting from very humble beginnings and a desire to help the industry and consumer, we have grown to service business and wholesale customers in Cebu and Manila. Our business customers come from every industry but have one thing in common: they require high quality service and great support, companies such as Aboitiz, Amaysim, Ericsson, Uber and many others. This year we founded GetaFIX.ph, an internet exchange that has brought new content to the Philippines and made an outsized impact on everyday connectivity.
If you get excited by improving things and are willing to be direct and apply your skills, you too can accelerate internet in the Philippines. By joining you will be part of a growing business that requires new leaders as we work together to in an environment that values proficiency, proactivity and directness.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and conditions including HMO for you and your family. Flex time is offered for some roles and your team mates will be there to help as you build your skills and responsibilities.
The Relationship Manager is responsible for client-care for all RISE clients and involves day-to-day management of all client deliverables for one or more accounts. He/she provides product and service information; resolving product and service problems, and ensures that the service and its clients are managed efficiently and effectively in a timely fashion to help support the business. The Relationship Manager exist to improve the company’s relationship with its partners and customers. This role mainly focus on developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients and connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
Duties and responsibilities
- Developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients
- Connecting with key business executives and stakeholders
- Excellent at conflict resolution, communication, counseling, reporting and consulting
- Resolving client queries
- Researching and cross-selling additional products or services that could benefit clients
- Reviewing client’s financial income and offering advice when necessary
- Develop effective client retention plans that relate to the company’s targets for sales and client retention
- Plan or layout quarterly goals appropriate to the season/theme for clients in the company
- Able to effectively use LinkedIn and other scouting tools
- Savvy with Google Suites and other relevant software used by the team and/or the company
- Work effectively with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Efficiently liaise between the customer and internal teams
- Assist the operating departments on issues requiring assistance
- Graduate of any 4 year course
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role
- Strong documentation skills and can use Google Suite, LinkedIn, and other relevant software for sales funnels
- Excellent command of written and verbal English
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- A highly positive attitude and perseverance
- Respond to high stress situations in a positive manner.
- Must be able to multi-task and organize effectively
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, able to think critically, reliability and maturity
- Fast learner and able to understand the company’s processes, culture, and products
We aim to give our applicants a good experience by being timely, efficient, and direct. We do apologise however as due to the overall volume of applications we only respond to candidates successful in securing a screening.