Service Delivery Manager
Makati City /
Project Delivery – Project Delivery /
Full Time Employee
The RISE mission is to accelerate internet in the Philippines—we do this by focusing on the overall customer experience, providing excellent internet services and creating a positive impact on our partners and industry.
After starting from very humble beginnings and a desire to help the industry and consumer, we have grown to service business and wholesale customers in Cebu and Manila. Our business customers come from every industry but have one thing in common: they require high quality service and great support, companies such as Aboitiz, Amaysim, Ericsson, Uber and many others. This year we founded GetaFIX.ph, an internet exchange that has brought new content to the Philippines and made an outsized impact on everyday connectivity.
If you get excited by improving things and are willing to be direct and apply your skills, you too can accelerate internet in the Philippines. By joining you will be part of a growing business that requires new leaders as we work together to in an environment that values proficiency, proactivity and directness.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and conditions including HMO for you and your family. Flex time is offered for some roles and your team mates will be there to help as you build your skills and responsibilities.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for the overall daily management of assigned teams, projects and/or ongoing work
- Oversee surveys, installs, trunk build and other implementations and take action to ensure milestones are on time
- Provide planning input and resource input in the form of accurate time estimates
- Liaise with implementation and other teams to ensure accuracy in planning
- Maintain the master project plan and ensure all items are up to date
- Delegate and integrate updates to the project timeline
- Oversee work to ensure hurdles are managed and escalated where appropriate
- Identify any potential issues ahead of time
- Clear any issues that come up
- Where required, escalate issues as soon as they are known
- Anticipate issues and proactively mitigate
- Identify possible project blockers that could delay the implementation before committing to a completion date
- Ensure changes on Project Plans and Implement immediately without a delay. Ensure all dependencies are carried out take care off.
- Maintain allocations, reporting and timeline by maintaining the master schedule
- Able to effectively manage timelines, external agencies, and report issues when the need arises
- Use and update project management tools to keep everyone posted regarding project status
- Identify areas for process improvement and solutions to implement
- Monitors their work and provide updates to management Proficient in understanding customer requirements in terms of timelines, manpower scheduling, permits
- Ensure proper handling, documentation and safety of inventory items is carried out
- Check/review documentation uploaded/created by other Team Members and correct them when needed
- Create weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports or project updates to direct reporting line
- Ensure that the surveys, installs follows the company's safety and standards and that commissioning is done with proper testing and within acceptable guidelines
- Ensure that SO Supervisors/Store Officer coordinates and monitor the movement and inventory based on Inventory list and delegate the ordering of additional supplies when needed
- Review BOMs, BOQs, Survey Checklists, Tool Checklist when necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- Can use AutoCAD, SketchUp, MS Visio when needed
- Able to think critically in high-pressure situations
- Technical knowledge relating to Fiber-based Telecommunications Networks
- Proven leadership / mentoring capabilities
- Can be trusted to complete work without supervision and take responsibility for work items
- Can guide, mentor, train and teach internal and external teams on quality, standards and techniques for fiber optic and network equipment installation
- Can make sound decisions and can back it up with logical reasoning
- Can conduct Performance Evaluation with sub contractors and subordinates
- Preferably proficient in project management systems and inventory management systems
We aim to give our applicants a good experience by being timely, efficient, and direct. We do apologise however as due to the overall volume of applications we only respond to candidates successful in securing a screening.