Head of Channel Sales
Makati City /
Commercial – Business Development /
Full Time Employee
The RISE mission is to accelerate internet in the Philippines—we do this by focusing on the overall customer experience, providing excellent internet services and creating a positive impact on our partners and industry.
After starting from very humble beginnings and a desire to help the industry and consumer, we have grown to service business and wholesale customers in Cebu and Manila. Our business customers come from every industry but have one thing in common: they require high quality service and great support, companies such as Aboitiz, Amaysim, Ericsson, Uber and many others. This year we founded GetaFIX.ph, an internet exchange that has brought new content to the Philippines and made an outsized impact on everyday connectivity.
If you get excited by improving things and are willing to be direct and apply your skills, you too can accelerate internet in the Philippines. By joining you will be part of a growing business that requires new leaders as we work together to in an environment that values proficiency, proactivity and directness.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and conditions including HMO for you and your family. Flex time is offered for some roles and your team mates will be there to help as you build your skills and responsibilities.
The Head of Channel Sales is responsible for increasing RISE’s overall sales and distribution with our channel partners and our shared customers. They will also be responsible for growing and enhancing our relationships with existing partners and resellers as well as developing new ones.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage sales activities with partners to achieve revenue objectives
- Meet and exceed monthly/quarterly goals for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in partner accounts
- Work with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Product, Legal, and other key personnel, to develop sales strategies and meet partners’ expectations and goals
- Proactively identify partner needs for sales opportunities and make recommendations based on partner performance and mutual opportunities
- Participate in business reviews and/or planning meetings and assist partners in identifying objectives and critical milestones
- Maximize product sales within the customer base by fostering positive working relationships and ensuring partners are updated about product portfolio and services offered
- Participate in solution development efforts that best address end-user needs in collaboration with internal teams and partner personnel
- Resolve partner-related issues and sales conflicts in a timely fashion
- Build a strong social network among channel partners and resellers, including OSP contractors, software vendors, system integrators, and other similar industries catering to enterprise or business markets
- Identify, recruit and on-board new channel partners within targeted territories
- Develop and ensure adherence to channel rules of engagement to manage potential channel conflict and partner compliance
- Stay up-to-date with market intelligence, industry trends, and competitor activities and identify demand generation to build pipelines across area of focus
- Prepare and analyze reports on channel partner performance and/or profitability and make data-backed recommendations and forecasts
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to develop partner-specific sales and marketing plans
- Assist in product placement and promotional activities to increase sales
- Ensure activities are compliant with internal policies, including but not limited to data privacy and conflict of interest
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 10+ years experience in sales and business development ideally in a channel model
- Proven track record in selling complex or high-technology products and/or services
- Experience managing partner relationships that are based in developing and delivering service tied to vendor product
- Strong personal network with systems integrators is a BIG plus
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, communication, and organizational skills are required
We aim to give our applicants a good experience by being timely, efficient, and direct. We do apologise however as due to the overall volume of applications we only respond to candidates successful in securing a screening.