Technical Sales Manager
Makati City /
Open Access Network /
Full Time Employee
This job ad is posted on behalf of Open Access Network, which aims to improve internet in the Philippines by providing more choices for Filipinos and helping Retail Service Providers (RSPs) reach more customers.
The Technical Sales Manager role is primarily responsible for providing technical support to external customers - Retail Service Providers & Property Developments. He/she will act as the expert technical resource for Open Access Network, will assess how the OAN can be integrated into the system, he/she, provide recommendations and solutions to the projects. He will be in-charge of the technical on-boarding journey of the Partner.
Duties and responsibilities
- Work closely with Carrier Relations Manager, Product, Delivery and other teams to identify technical solutions and opportunities for Retail Service Providers and Property Developers
- Participate in partner meetings to better understand requirements, uncover any underlying issues, assist in technical discussions, and ensure the best solutions are provided
- Articulate and describe the business and technical value of Open Access Network to internal and external customers; act as an expert on OAN
- Build a trusted advisor relationship with our external customers to ensure that their ongoing needs are met
- Maintain a constant feedback loop with stakeholders to assist in defining strategic directions of the business architecture and recommend technical initiatives or opportunities that would create business value
- Lead the end to end journey Partners - from understanding the technical requirements, installation of equipment, to activation of ports.
- Maintains on-going engagement with the technical partners even after integration / installation of service
- Develop and maintain Partner relationships across all levels with Technical and other Departments involved in OAN service
- Monitor operational expenses and ensure projects and initiatives are cost-effective and sustainable
- Ensure that partners receive the highest level of client satisfaction.
- 10 years minimum Technical experience in Telecommunications, Network Engineering or IT ideally in a wide range of roles (or at least exposure to the function) - Architecture, Pre-Sales, Product Management and/or Development, Delivery and Operations
- Have relevant experience with Access Network infrastructure - OSP, In-Building Vertical & Horizontal facilities, Meet-me-Room (MMR)
- Having in-depth and thorough knowledge on telecom/IT solutions
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple technical projects with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders, including C-Suite constituents.
- Highly goal-driven and proactive, and thrives in fast-paced and competitive environments
- Independent, adaptable, and comfortable with ambiguity and unstructured roles
- Work independently as well as cohesively with employees and managers as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to lead conversations and be viewed as a trusted advisor
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to maintain and excellent rapport with customers and co-workers
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure with simultaneous deadlines
We aim to give our applicants a good experience by being timely, efficient, and direct. We do apologize however as due to the overall volume of applications we only respond to candidates successful in securing a screening.