Senior Carrier Account Manager
Makati City /
Commercial – Business Development /
Full Time Employee
The RISE mission is to accelerate internet in the Philippines—we do this by focusing on the overall customer experience, providing excellent internet services and creating a positive impact on our partners and industry.
After starting from very humble beginnings and a desire to help the industry and consumer, we have grown to service business and wholesale customers in Cebu and Manila. Our business customers come from every industry but have one thing in common: they require high quality service and great support, companies such as Aboitiz, Amaysim, Ericsson, Uber and many others. This year we founded GetaFIX.ph, an internet exchange that has brought new content to the Philippines and made an outsized impact on everyday connectivity.
If you get excited by improving things and are willing to be direct and apply your skills, you too can accelerate internet in the Philippines. By joining you will be part of a growing business that requires new leaders as we work together to in an environment that values proficiency, proactivity and directness.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and conditions including HMO for you and your family. Flex time is offered for some roles and your team mates will be there to help as you build your skills and responsibilities.
Duties and responsibilities
- Execute, follow through and complete operational requirements of telecom carriers and service partners as the main point of contact from the company
- Manage and improve carrier and partner relationships and work towards long-term strategic success
- Build strategic relationships with key persons and decision makers in organizations to identify and create business opportunities
- Actively negotiate to improve pricing and contracts with assigned carriers and partners
- Work on analysis of performance of both operational and commercial parameters to identify gaps, take corrective actions with carriers and effectively reduce cost of access and maximize buying potential of the company
- Provide administrative support such as updating systems, billing and invoicing, and reporting
- Act as the resource person for any carrier-related issues or concerns including contract agreements, process changes/amendments, pricing, and other relevant industry knowledge
- Carry out market research and provide relevant management information
- Participate in continuous process improvement initiatives including but not limited to streamlining carrier onboarding, developing supplier matrices, optimizing internal processes with cross-functional teams
- Support and work closely with other departments to meet sales needs and develop growth strategies
- 5+ years of experience working in the telecommunications industry in a business development role, preferably focusing on selling services in wholesale channels
- In-depth technical knowledge of telecommunications industry, carrier guidelines, and network products
- Proven track record and strong positive reputation in the industry
- Strong social network in the telecom industry
- Strong interpersonal and excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to work independently and collaborate with cross-functional partners
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills with attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Experienced in internal and external partner management
- Ability to investigate customer concerns and solve them in a timely manner, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary internal and external customer service
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and easily adaptable to change and work under tight deadlines.
We aim to give our applicants a good experience by being timely, efficient, and direct. We do apologise however as due to the overall volume of applications we only respond to candidates successful in securing a screening.