Corporate Services – Administration /
Full Time Employee /
The RISE mission is to Accelerate Internet for the Philippines - we do this by focusing on the overall customer experience; providing excellent internet services while creating a positive impact on our partners and their industries.
From very humble beginnings and with a desire to carry out our mission, we have grown to serve business and wholesale customers in Cebu, Manila, and Davao. Our business customers come from varying industries, such as real estate, IT, and business process outsourcing, to name a few. Nonetheless, they all have one thing in common: they require high-quality service and great customer support.
To deliver the best customer experience, RISE works exclusively with technical services company Pathfinders, through which we maintain our benchmark average of 1.8 weeks installation time for business clients. Together, we operate GetaFIX, the biggest Internet eXchange in the Philippines that helps the efficiency of content and connectivity in the country. We also operate Open Access Network, a Fiber as a Service offering that helps reduce complexity for developers and telecommunication companies while increasing customer satisfaction.
Throughout the group, we foster a performance-based culture, where team members are encouraged to take ownership and exceed expectations for their projects. We practice transparency by conducting regular check-ins and quarterly performance reviews, which helps us achieve goals and continuously advance together. We promote work-life balance and have team activities, such as monthly get-togethers to celebrate our wins, and sponsor work-related training and conferences.
Be part of a growing mission-oriented business that requires new leaders who are proficient, proactive, and direct. Be rewarded with great colleagues, a supportive environment, a competitive salary, and a compensation package that includes HMO for you and your family. Flex time is offered for some roles and your teammates will be there to help as you further hone your skills and accomplish responsibilities. Make a difference and grow with us.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to traveling employees which includes flight bookings, hotel reservations, etc.
- Ground Transportation (e.g., travel from home to the airport, travel from the airport to lodging, travel from the airport to home, etc.).
- Schedules and coordinates company’s daily itinerary and dispatch schedules for its couriers requirements
- Provide administrative support to the Accounting department
- Assisting with the purchase orders, receipt scanning
- Clerical assistance, especially in digitizing records (RMS) and printing.
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Assist in reserving a conference room, preparing meeting agendas, minutes and materials.
- Undertake receptionist duties
- Other ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree graduate.
- At least a year of relevant experience
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Google Suite and other office productivity tools, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done
Our team recognizes the importance of your candidacy, and we want to ensure that your application receives the attention it deserves. We aim to give our applicants a good experience by being timely, efficient, and direct. Rest assured that your application will be carefully reviewed and processed promptly.