Site Acquisition Specialist
Commercial – Site Acquisition /
Full Time Employee /
The RISE mission is to Accelerate Internet for the Philippines - we do this by focusing on the overall customer experience; providing excellent internet services while creating a positive impact on our partners and their industries.
From very humble beginnings and with a desire to carry out our mission, we have grown to serve business and wholesale customers in Cebu, Manila, and Davao. Our business customers come from varying industries, such as real estate, IT, and business process outsourcing, to name a few. Nonetheless, they all have one thing in common: they require high-quality service and great customer support.
To deliver the best customer experience, RISE works exclusively with technical services company Pathfinders, through which we maintain our benchmark average of 1.8 weeks installation time for business clients. Together, we operate GetaFIX, the biggest Internet eXchange in the Philippines that helps the efficiency of content and connectivity in the country. We also operate Open Access Network, a Fiber as a Service offering that helps reduce complexity for developers and telecommunication companies while increasing customer satisfaction.
Throughout the group, we foster a performance-based culture, where team members are encouraged to take ownership and exceed expectations for their projects. We practice transparency by conducting regular check-ins and quarterly performance reviews, which helps us achieve goals and continuously advance together. We promote work-life balance and have team activities, such as monthly get-togethers to celebrate our wins, and sponsor work-related training and conferences.
Be part of a growing mission-oriented business that requires new leaders who are proficient, proactive, and direct. Be rewarded with great colleagues, a supportive environment, a competitive salary, and a compensation package that includes HMO for you and your family. Flex time is offered for some roles and your teammates will be there to help as you further hone your skills and accomplish responsibilities. Make a difference and grow with us.
The Site Acquisition Associate is responsible for building and maintaining long-term relationships with key personnel of target buildings and locations.
Duties and responsibilities
- Support Head of Acquisition in the overall project management responsibility for the acquisition of buildings and locations that will be connected to the RISE network;
- Build relationships with contact persons and decision makers in organizations with value to the company;
- Help identify potential customers in buildings (in liaison with the Sales team);
- Help determine the potential roll out priority of each building (in liaison with NetOps and Sales teams);
- Gather/determine building stipulations on general access and on 24/7 emergency maintenance access;
- Create templates and documents to gather building requirements and coordinate installation and operations teams;
- Track progress of key site acquisition metrics (i.e building approval, installation status) and update the database accordingly;
- Arrange business meetings &/or site survey with building admin and installation team;
- Build and develop good working relations with stakeholders (building admins, Sales, SiteOps, NetOps, contractors) to achieve business goals;
- Help develop and deploy integrated marketing programs to support key local initiatives (product launches, advertising, events, marketing campaigns & promotions) for client engagement;
- Negotiate with third parties on the commercials for any in-building installation and seek approval prior to installation.
- University/Bachelor's degree holder preferably in business &/marketing
- At least two years relevant sales/ marketing/ business development experience
- Fluent in English, with strong business verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently and collaboratively in a team
- Pursues improvements and efficiencies on projects and ad hoc tasks
- With sense of urgency, highly reliable and excellent customer service
Our team recognizes the importance of your candidacy, and we want to ensure that your application receives the attention it deserves. We aim to give our applicants a good experience by being timely, efficient, and direct. Rest assured that your application will be carefully reviewed and processed promptly.