Cebu City and Makati City
Network – Information Systems /
Full Time Employee /
The RISE mission is to Accelerate Internet for the Philippines - we do this by focusing on the overall customer experience; providing excellent internet services while creating a positive impact on our partners and their industries.
From very humble beginnings and with a desire to carry out our mission, we have grown to serve business and wholesale customers in Cebu, Manila, and Davao. Our business customers come from varying industries, such as real estate, IT, and business process outsourcing, to name a few. Nonetheless, they all have one thing in common: they require high-quality service and great customer support.
To deliver the best customer experience, RISE works exclusively with technical services company Pathfinders, through which we maintain our benchmark average of 1.8 weeks installation time for business clients. Together, we operate GetaFIX, the biggest Internet eXchange in the Philippines that helps the efficiency of content and connectivity in the country. We also operate Open Access Network, a Fiber as a Service offering that helps reduce complexity for developers and telecommunication companies while increasing customer satisfaction.
Throughout the group, we foster a performance-based culture, where team members are encouraged to take ownership and exceed expectations for their projects. We practice transparency by conducting regular check-ins and quarterly performance reviews, which helps us achieve goals and continuously advance together. We promote work-life balance and have team activities, such as monthly get-togethers to celebrate our wins, and sponsor work-related training and conferences.
Be part of a growing mission-oriented business that requires new leaders who are proficient, proactive, and direct. Be rewarded with great colleagues, a supportive environment, a competitive salary, and a compensation package that includes HMO for you and your family. Flex time is offered for some roles and your teammates will be there to help as you further hone your skills and accomplish responsibilities. Make a difference and grow with us.
A Systems Analyst will have the following functions:
- Observe, analyze, and design IT solutions to information needs in our business
- Design information and data models, and develop implementation plans which includes configuration, integration, security, and maintenance
- Manage design, development, and testing of new information and data processing applications with the engineering staff
- Coordinate with systems engineer to develop security policies on the use of of information, data, and applications
- Manage roll-out of applications and data implementations
- Manage application and data maintenance, upgrades, and enhancement programs
- Investigate, diagnose, and resolve issues on our applications as reported by staff in the company
- Develop user guides and knowledge base of applications in use and of data implementations
- Develop and perform training activities on the use of applications and data implementations
- Participate and contribute in the design and management of the entire IT system
- 3+ years experience in a systems analysis or IT management role
- Experience with business applications, like HubSpot (CRM/Sales), Zendesk (Helpdesk), HelpScout (Helpdesk), Podio, AirTable, Xero (Accounting) – particularly with their configuration and API integration
- Proficiency and hands-on experience with implementing, configuring, and testing IT solutions
- Proficiency with data modeling, information design, data processing designs, data retention designs, while ensuring security according to best practices
- Familiarity with information security standards, policy development, implementation, and enforcements
- Proficiency in standard software engineering practices (i.e. source code management, continuous integration)
- Proficiency with productivity/document applications, like MS Office (Word, Excel), Google Apps (Docs, Sheets), LucidChart, Confluence
- Highly customer-focused and able to provide a positive experience in conflict resolution
- Excellent communication skills and able to effectively convey messages or know-how to non-technical customers
- Highly dependable and responsive especially in urgent or time-sensitive situations
- Able to maintain high level of integrity and confidentiality
- Willing to accept candidates who are based in Cebu or Metro Manila.
Our team recognizes the importance of your candidacy, and we want to ensure that your application receives the attention it deserves. We aim to give our applicants a good experience by being timely, efficient, and direct. Rest assured that your application will be carefully reviewed and processed promptly.