Associate Service Delivery Manager
Project Delivery – Project Delivery /
Full Time Employee /
The RISE mission is to Accelerate Internet for the Philippines - we do this by focusing on the overall customer experience; providing excellent internet services while creating a positive impact on our partners and their industries.
From very humble beginnings and with a desire to carry out our mission, we have grown to serve business and wholesale customers in Cebu, Manila, and Davao. Our business customers come from varying industries, such as real estate, IT, and business process outsourcing, to name a few. Nonetheless, they all have one thing in common: they require high-quality service and great customer support.
To deliver the best customer experience, RISE works exclusively with technical services company Pathfinders, through which we maintain our benchmark average of 1.8 weeks installation time for business clients. Together, we operate GetaFIX, the biggest Internet eXchange in the Philippines that helps the efficiency of content and connectivity in the country. We also operate Open Access Network, a Fiber as a Service offering that helps reduce complexity for developers and telecommunication companies while increasing customer satisfaction.
Throughout the group, we foster a performance-based culture, where team members are encouraged to take ownership and exceed expectations for their projects. We practice transparency by conducting regular check-ins and quarterly performance reviews, which helps us achieve goals and continuously advance together. We promote work-life balance and have team activities, such as monthly get-togethers to celebrate our wins, and sponsor work-related training and conferences.
Be part of a growing mission-oriented business that requires new leaders who are proficient, proactive, and direct. Be rewarded with great colleagues, a supportive environment, a competitive salary, and a compensation package that includes HMO for you and your family. Flex time is offered for some roles and your teammates will be there to help as you further hone your skills and accomplish responsibilities. Make a difference and grow with us.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for the overall daily management of assigned teams, projects and/or ongoing work
- Oversee surveys, installs, trunk build and other implementations and take action to ensure milestones are on time
- Provide planning input and resource input in the form of accurate time estimates
- Liaise with implementation and other teams to ensure accuracy in planning
- Maintain the master project plan and ensure all items are up to date
- Delegate and integrate updates to the project timeline
- Oversee work to ensure hurdles are managed and escalated where appropriate
- Identify any potential issues ahead of time
- Clear any issues that come up
- Where required, escalate issues as soon as they are known
- Anticipate issues and proactively mitigate
- Identify possible project blockers that could delay the implementation before committing to a completion date
- Ensure changes on Project Plans and Implement immediately without a delay. Ensure all dependencies are carried out take care off.
- Maintain allocations, reporting and timeline by maintaining the master schedule
- Able to effectively manage timelines, external agencies, and report issues when the need arises
- Use and update project management tools to keep everyone posted regarding project status
- Identify areas for process improvement and solutions to implement
- Monitors their work and provide updates to management Proficient in understanding customer requirements in terms of timelines, manpower scheduling, permits
- Ensure proper handling, documentation and safety of inventory items is carried out
- Check/review documentation uploaded/created by other Team Members and correct them when needed
- Create weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports or project updates to direct reporting line
- Ensure that the surveys, installs follows the company's safety and standards and that commissioning is done with proper testing and within acceptable guidelines
- Ensure that SO Supervisors/Store Officer coordinates and monitor the movement and inventory based on Inventory list and delegate the ordering of additional supplies when needed
- Review BOMs, BOQs, Survey Checklists, Tool Checklist when necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- Can use AutoCAD, SketchUp, MS Visio when needed
- Able to think critically in high-pressure situations
- Technical knowledge relating to Fiber-based Telecommunications Networks
- Proven leadership / mentoring capabilities
- Can be trusted to complete work without supervision and take responsibility for work items
- Can guide, mentor, train and teach internal and external teams on quality, standards and techniques for fiber optic and network equipment installation
- Can make sound decisions and can back it up with logical reasoning
- Can conduct Performance Evaluation with sub contractors and subordinates
- Preferably proficient in project management systems and inventory management systems
Our team recognizes the importance of your candidacy, and we want to ensure that your application receives the attention it deserves. We aim to give our applicants a good experience by being timely, efficient, and direct. Rest assured that your application will be carefully reviewed and processed promptly.