Site Acquisition Associate
Makati City /
Commercial – Site Acquisition /
Full Time Employee
The RISE mission is to accelerate internet in the Philippines—we do this by focusing on the overall customer experience, providing excellent internet services and creating a positive impact on our partners and industry.
After starting from very humble beginnings and a desire to help the industry and consumer, we have grown to service business and wholesale customers in Cebu and Manila. Our business customers come from every industry but have one thing in common: they require high quality service and great support, companies such as Aboitiz, Amaysim, Ericsson, Uber and many others. This year we founded GetaFIX.ph, an internet exchange that has brought new content to the Philippines and made an outsized impact on everyday connectivity.
If you get excited by improving things and are willing to be direct and apply your skills, you too can accelerate internet in the Philippines. By joining you will be part of a growing business that requires new leaders as we work together to in an environment that values proficiency, proactivity and directness.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and conditions including HMO for you and your family. Flex time is offered for some roles and your team mates will be there to help as you build your skills and responsibilities.
The Site Acquisition Associate is responsible for building and maintaining long-term relationships with key personnel of target buildings and locations.
Duties and responsibilities
- Support Head of Acquisition in the overall project management responsibility for the acquisition of buildings and locations that will be connected to the RISE network;
- Build relationships with contact persons and decision makers in organizations with value to the company;
- Help identify potential customers in buildings (in liaison with the Sales team);
- Help determine the potential roll out priority of each building (in liaison with NetOps and Sales teams);
- Gather/determine building stipulations on general access and on 24/7 emergency maintenance access;
- Create templates and documents to gather building requirements and coordinate installation and operations teams;
- Track progress of key site acquisition metrics (i.e building approval, installation status) and update the database accordingly;
- Arrange business meetings &/or site survey with building admin and installation team;
- Build and develop good working relations with stakeholders (building admins, Sales, SiteOps, NetOps, contractors) to achieve business goals;
- Help develop and deploy integrated marketing programs to support key local initiatives (product launches, advertising, events, marketing campaigns & promotions) for client engagement;
- Negotiate with third parties on the commercials for any in-building installation and seek approval prior to installation.
- University/Bachelor's degree holder preferably in business &/marketing
- At least two years relevant sales/ marketing/ business development experience
- Fluent in English, with strong business verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently and collaboratively in a team
- Pursues improvements and efficiencies on projects and ad hoc tasks
- With sense of urgency, highly reliable and excellent customer service
We aim to give our applicants a good experience by being timely, efficient, and direct. We do apologise however as due to the overall volume of applications we only respond to candidates successful in securing a screening.