Strategic Communications - Senior Associate
Client Service – ESG and Strategic Communications /
In today's dynamic business environment, companies face an array of global changes that significantly impact their financial performance. Executives are tasked with driving growth and effectively communicating the investment narrative to unlock the full value of their strategy and performance. When an organization undergoes changes, whether it's a new strategy, acquisition, leadership team, or disruptive industry event, timely and clear communication is paramount to engage the right investors.
At Riveron, we specialize in crafting customized Strategic Communication solutions that enhance investor understanding of a company's story, foster support for the management team and long-term strategy, and drive shareholder engagement. We take a cross-disciplinary approach, equipping companies with the tools to convey a compelling investment thesis and respond swiftly to changes in the ever-evolving investment landscape. Our aim is to position companies for success, increasing valuation while meeting the ongoing needs of boards and investors.
By leveraging our expertise, we partner with companies to effectively communicate their value proposition, adapt to market changes, and build strong relationships with key stakeholders. Our Strategic Communications services encompass a range of offerings, including Strategic IR Consulting, Investor Days, M&A Communications, Financial PR, IPO Communications, Activism Defense & Preparedness, and Perception Studies.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Communications, Business, Finance, or related field
- 3+ years of professional work experience in consulting, investor relations, corporate communications, corporate finance, public relations, or media relations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to apply robust critical thinking in fast-paced situations
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self-starter and a strategic problem solver
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office skills including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Passionate about participating in internal and external company initiatives such as community service, training, recruiting, and firm events
What You’ll Do:
- Perform strategic industry research and financial analysis related to specific client-related issues
- Monitor, research, and report on broad financial markets, industry trends, peer companies, client stock movements, and media coverage
- Draft select client materials, including earnings materials, research memos, fact sheets, website language, financial presentations, and other related materials under the direction of senior team members
- Compose updates on clients’ relative stock price movements, investor and analyst perceptions and opinions, and stock ownership
- Coordinate support for clients’ websites, press releases, quarterly earnings calls, and other events
- Provide tactical support to team members as needed, which will include conducting research and creating content for new business pitches and client proposals
At Riveron, you’ll collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to deliver meaningful solutions to a variety of clients, work alongside experienced leaders who are invested in your growth, and be part of an inclusive and vibrant community of individuals who truly love what they do and who they do it with. Our entrepreneurial culture is rooted in a belief that every perspective is uniquely valuable, and that spirit has enabled our significant growth. Along with that growth comes opportunity – for more impactful work, enhanced flexibility, and progressive benefits that support healthy, prosperous lives in and out of work.
Riveron is a people-first business advisory firm that operates at the center of the latest business trends. We partner with our clients – ranging from large global multinational organizations to high growth private entities – to solve the dynamic and complex issues faced by modern finance organizations.
Check us out on social media:
Riveron Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and believes that we are stronger together through our diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please beware of fraudulent schemes or impersonations when going through the job application process. A Riveron employee will never recruit via text or extend unsolicited employment offers. Additionally, a Riveron employee will never ask you to exchange money or purchase anything as part of the recruiting process.