Employment Marketing Manager
Palo Alto, CA /
Human Resources – Talent Acquisition /
This is what you’ll do:
· As one of the first employment marketing hires, you will partner closely with the head of employment marketing to build the function within the company
· Work as a marketing generalist and program manager, bringing to life new channel partnerships, new campaigns, and new marketing tools that enable our partners across the business
· Influence the evolution of our careers site, managing key partnerships and key components of the program
· Help refine our employer brand, from strategy to delivery
· Own major components of our LinkedIn program and pilot additional job distribution and promotion programs as appropriate
· Build and deliver marketing programs that elevate the Rivian brand and build our hiring pipeline
· Influence our messaging and the storytelling that appears on our careers site, in our social media channels and elsewhere
· Deliver great marketing tools and training to our talent acquisition partners, ensuring that they can easily and powerfully present the Rivian employer brand
· Develop marketing measurement, ensuring that the great work we do will have measurable impact.
This is what you’ll need:
· 5+ years of demonstrated success in employment marketing, brand marketing, acquisition marketing, or product marketing with program management, talent acquisition or similar experience
· Ability to prioritize multiple projects and work independently with minimal direction
· You’ll demonstrate that you have
o a bias toward action and a willingness to learn by doing
o a passion for getting deep into a solution and an interest in building broad experience
o an equal comfort with slides and spreadsheets
· Undergraduate degree, advanced degree a plus
This is where you’ll work:
Department: Employment Marketing team within Talent Acquisition. We’re building a team that is deeply integrated with Rivian’s People, Talent Acquisition, Brand and Communications teams. We are on a mission is to attract and hire those adventurous souls who will invent the future with us.
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.