Project Manager, PLM Tools & Processes
Irvine, CA /
Engineering and Programs – Program Management /
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO:
· Manage team roadmap, balance w/ program needs and IT capabilities
· Drive team internally to deliverables: business decisions, communications, and training
· Lead IT developers to execute to dates
· Manage business priorities as they adjust, provide direction in all IT triage discussions
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
· Strong leadership capability
· Ability to define critical aspects of schedule and determine critical path
· Ability to lead through influence, not reporting structure
· Ability to think through issues logically, using first principles approach to problem solving
· Ability to adjust and evaluate priorities as urgent issues arise
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Hardware development experience
· Understanding of enterprise databases PLM, ERP, and MES
· CAD and Change Management experience
THIS IS WHERE YOU’LL WORK:
Department: Strategic Programs
Location: Irvine, CA – Starting Remote
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, MI, Irvine CA and San Jose, CA, and Surrey, England, as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.