Copywriter, Digital Commerce
Palo Alto, CA /
Digital Commerce – Content /
As a Copywriter in Digital Commerce, you will be responsible for writing product storytelling and educational content across Rivian.com, globally.
This is what you’ll do:
· Develop or interpret briefs with stakeholders to define the copy requirements
· Write clear and grammatically correct copy for pages on Rivian.com within the brand tone of voice
· Create compelling and engaging storytelling in partnership with Brand and UI/UX Design teams
· Partner with user research teams to identify best strategies and guardrails for copy creation
· Proofread and edit copy
· Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s impact on a site
this is what you’ll need:
· 3-5 years of relevant experience in a copywriter or related role
· Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Familiarity with commonly used style guides
· Experience with SEO
· Experience with UX writing is a plus
This is where you’ll work:
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.