Irvine, CA /
Engineering and Programs – Program Management /
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO:
· Lead development of scripts for automating reporting and improving usability of tools
· Lead DevOps projects to find future improvements to tools and process
· Build data interfaces between FMEA, Requirements, Verification, BOM Management, and Functional Safety tools
· Enable agile and rapid change across enterprise
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams across applications to develop fully linked vehicle data set
· Train and coach engineers across the company on designed tool improvements
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering Discipline, Computer Science, or equivalent
· 3 or more years of experience with programming in Python, Java, C++, or similar object-oriented language
· Strong understanding of agile framework and Systems Engineering methodologies
· Demonstrate ability to work in a constantly changing and dynamic workplace
· Excellent ability to zoom out and understand long term goals
THIS IS WHERE YOU’LL WORK:
Department: Strategic Programs
Location: Irvine, CA (preferred) or Palo Alto, CA
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.