Strategic Product Marketing Manager, Fleet
Palo Alto, CA /
Energy & Charging Solutions – Energy & Charging Solutions /
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Develop comprehensive Fleet Charging & Energy Solutions offer for B2B fleet electrification, including go-to-market strategy (make-vs-buy), partner identification and partnership negotiations, pricing strategy, etc.
- Develop distinctive positioning for Rivian Fleet Solutions that is closely aligned with the overall Rivian brand and differentiated from competitor offerings
- Produce a suite of high-quality, differentiated communications materials to support Fleet Solutions Sales/BD teams
- Be the subject matter expert on Fleet Electrification, incl. deep understanding of fleet owner needs and wants, competitor activity, etc.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Business degree (MBA) preferred
- 7 or more years in B2B offer development and product marketing
- Knowledge and understanding of charging technology, preferably energy storage as well
- Strong track record in brand building and positioning
- International experience, in particular Europe, is welcome but not a must-have
- Experience with marketing recurring as-a-Service offers
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Customer-first approach with a relentless passion to provide the best solutions to our customers
- Ability to influence, partner, and negotiate with senior business leaders to gain commitment to accomplish business goals
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand environment while balancing multiple priorities
THIS IS WHERE YOU’LL WORK:
- Department: Energy & Charging
- Location: Palo Alto or Irvine, CA
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.