Workday Integrations Technical Lead
Irvine, CA /
IT and Technology – IT Infrastructure and Enterprise Applications /
This is what you’ll do:
The Workday Integrations Technical Lead is responsible for designing, developing, testing, maintaining and supporting all Workday integrations at Rivian. This person is a subject matter expert in the HRIS integrations space, driving the technology aspects of Workday integrations by working with People (HR), IT and vendor teams as needed.
· Design, develop, test, maintain and support all Workday integrations using the suite of Workday integration tools, including but not limited to studio, connectors and PECI files
· Ensure all scheduled integration runs perform as expected and troubleshoot as needed
· Analyze business requirements and provide effective integration solutions
· Support mass change imports using Workday EIBs
· Plan, design and deliver new Workday integrations across following modules and more: HCM, Payroll, Benefits, Time and Attendance, IAM, ITSM, Training, Recruiting/ ATS etc.
· Partner with appropriate People (HR), IT and vendor teams for unit, system and UAT testing
· Stay engaged on Workday Community to understand current trends and upcoming feature updates. Provide expert technical input in selecting optional features
· Prepare detailed technical documentation to support design and ongoing maintenance of completed integrations
· Provide on-going support and collaboration with required business units, including but not limited to planning, validation, testing and service updates
· Continuously assess existing integrations for performance trends and deliver performance improvements while reducing complexity
· Ensure data integrity and privacy at the highest levels
this is what you’ll need:
· Bachelor's degree required.
· 8+ years of experience
· EIBs, studio, core connectors: 4 years (Required)
· Workday Integrations: 5 years (Required)
· Direct responsibility for Workday integrations in 2 Workday implementations
· Workday Integration developer with skills in EIBs, studio, core connectors
· Active member on Workday Community
· Experience managing a small team of developers
· Additional prior experience in the HRIS integrations space incl. SAP, PeopleSoft is a plus.
· Experience supporting Workday in a global organization
This is where you’ll work:
Department: IT Infrastructure and Enterprise Applications
Location: Irvine, CA
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.