Analyst, Supplier Operations & Compliance
Normal, IL /
Operations – Procurement Direct /
This is what you’ll do:
· Support Rivian’s new Supplier Onboarding and Training Program within Supplier Ops Team, and work with Suppliers toward compliance on all Supply Chain’s
· Create systems training for Suppliers and Internal Users.
· Develop Supplier audit strategies to support Compliance and Onboarding Certification Program
· Work cross-functionally within Purchasing, Logistics, Quality and Program Management to develop and drive compliance toward the Rivian Supply Chain Scorecard and Compliance Program.
· Support ongoing business operations readiness projects toward pre-production and production milestones and deliverables within Supply Chain, including business-process definition, program management support, KPI definition.
· Support Supply Chain Business Systems, as well as IT, in implementation of Business Systems critical to operational success.
· Support the Supply Chain Systems and Analytics team with ad-hoc analyses and Business Intelligence.
· Monitor and respond to Supplier issues regarding Rivian Supplier Portal. Support training and retraining of suppliers on Rivian processes.
· Troubleshoot Supplier supply chain issues regardless of department (Purchasing, Logistics, Invoicing, Delivery, etc.) Identify root cause and support Suppliers with corrective action.
This is what you’ll need:
· 1-3 years Supply Chain experience preferably working with external stakeholders
· Process Improvement and development experience preferred
· MRP/EDI experience a plus
· Experience with SAP desired
· Self-starter willing to juggle multiple projects and strive to become SME in several different disciplines
· ‘Jack-of-all-trades’ mentality
· Excel (Required) to provide business process solutions in an efficient manner, ad-hoc analytics and exec-report generation.
· Ability to use SQL (Optional), Tableau (Optional), QAD(Optional)
· Ability to work with cross-functional teams
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Project Portfolio Details:
The following is a high-level breakdown of the properties and team-activities in which the Supply Chain Systems & Analytics Team will be engaged over the next several years.
This role will partially support the following:
· ERP Enterprise Landscape (Sourcing, Implementation, reporting and monitoring, enhancement).
· Indirect Purchasing System Enhancement (Coupa)
· Transportation Management System
· Supplier Onboarding/Management Portal
· Quality Management System
· Procure-to-Pay Systems and Data Infrastructure landscape.
· Business Intelligence Systems
· Supply Chain KPI Development and Tracking
· Purchasing/Supplier master data analytics
· Business Process definition and support (supply chain-wide)
· Tools and KPIs/Reports to manage Sourcing progress toward SOP
· Cross-Functional KPI Development
· Liaising between Supply Chain and Engineering teams to align on BOM data and program progress.
· Supplier Onboarding and Compliance Program
· Supply Chain BOM development for Pre-SOP program status/progress.
This is where you’ll work:
Department: Operations, Direct Procurement
Location: Normal, IL
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.