IAM Security Architect
Palo Alto, CA /
IT and Technology – IT Infrastructure and Enterprise Applications /
This is what you’ll need:
Application Security Specialist with 10+ years hands on experience with application security.
· Deep understanding of SAAS and on-premise applications
· Understanding of single sign on
· working knowledge of roles, responsibilities and access controls within an application
· Understanding of licensing models for different applications
· Working knowledge of user accounts classifications - administrator, reporting etc
· understanding of business processes including sales, finance, fulfillment, HR and manufacturing
· Experience mapping job roles to functions to system access roles
· Working knowledge of various types of inbound and outbound integrations
· Must have at least 5 cycles of IT audit compliance experience specific to applications including user and application certification
· Be able to communicate clearly and get data from respective application owners and stakeholders
· Proven ability to research enterprise application security
· Ability to talk to application and business owners to understand and rework application roles.
· Excellent understanding of applications like SAP, SDFC, Workday, SharePoint and Microsoft application stack.
· Deep understanding of security testing.
· Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is strongly desired
This is where you’ll work:
Department: IT Infrastructure and Enterprise Applications
Location: Irvine, CA or Palo Alto, CA
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, MI, Irvine CA and San Jose, CA, and Surrey, England, as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.