Enterprise Financial Systems Manager
Irvine, CA /
IT and Technology – IT Infrastructure and Enterprise Applications /
This is what you’ll do:
· Ensure compliance to key regulatory, security and organizational policies and procedures
· Engage, collaborate, and communicate effectively with variety of stakeholders to deliver the business value
· Define and establish right size processes to enable productive use of resources
· Design and deliver high quality, low cost solutions to meet business needs
· Build, maintain and deliver Enterprise Financial Systems roadmap to lead the Finance areas to reach business goals
· Enable solutions capability in Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable (APAR), Financial Planning, Finance Budgeting, Finance Analytics & Reporting, Treasury functional areas to ensure business needs are met
· Configure and maintain SAP S4 HANA FICO modules and related third party systems (e.g. Host Analytics or equivalent, Blackline, Workvia)
· Build and lead small team of Solution Analysts in Enterprise Finance end to end processes. Work closely with Manufacturing Finance Systems team to ensure end to end solution design
· Deliver IT solutions in Enterprise Finance processes in collaboration with respective functional teams
· Establish and manage partnership with key stakeholders, including suppliers and internal stakeholders
· Drive for delivery and accountability with key supplier partners
this is what you’ll need:
· Decision Quality – Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization progressing forward (“not just motion”)
· Cultivates Innovation – Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful
· Drives Results – Consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstances
· Manages Conflict – Handles conflict situations effectively, with a win win mindset
· Communicates effectively – Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear message to different audiences. Fosters open communication with all stakeholders.
· Solution Portfolio Management – Plans, prioritizes, sequences, and manages portfolio of work to maximize delivery of business value
· Technical Acumen – Pursues continuous learning and application of technologies to achieve desired business, architectural, and productivity outcomes
· Attracts & Manages top talent – Attracts, selects, and motivates best talent to meet current and future needs of the organization. Builds a high performing team
· Leader by Action– A hands on leader who teaches execution excellence by consistently delivering results
· 10+ years’ experience in delivering Enterprise Finance solutions as a techno-functional leader
· Experience with SAP S4 HANA FICO, Host Analytics or equivalent, Blackline, Workvia preferred
· Bachelor’s Degree is strongly desired
This is where you’ll work:
Department: IT Infrastructure and Enterprise Applications
Location: Normal, IL or Irvine, CA
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, MI, Irvine CA and San Jose, CA, and Surrey, England, as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.