Palo Alto, CA /
IT and Technology – IT Infrastructure and Enterprise Applications /
This is what you’ll do
· Interact with Business users and Understand Business Needs.
· Write and refine Stories, Features, and Epics.
· Work with Software teams to architect develop and deliver IT solutions and applications (Web/mobile) .
· Collaborate closely with development and software engineering teams to communicate requirements, deliver new features, and remove roadblocks
· Own and manage product backlog, feature prioritization, and decision-making in a way that successfully balances business impact, technology options, and user needs.
· Set Sprint and PI goals for the team.
· Work in SCRUM teams and be track deliverable timelines.
· Optimize the value of work Development team performs.
· Design integrations with other applications to fulfill business requirements.
This is what you will need
· Experience of having worked in SCRUM environment and knowledge of SCRUM Framework.
· Strong business sense, with an ability to identify and deliver products and features.
· Experience manage Produce scope, budget.
· Knowledge of Data integration patterns and models.
· Passionate about helping others and about technology
· Great oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate impactfully
· Understanding of software development and architecture will be an advantage.
· Experience working on apps in Estate/Architecture/Interior design/construction/project management domain will be an advantage.
· Bachelor’s degree in related area is strongly desired
This is where you’ll work:
Department: IT Infrastructure and Enterprise Applications
Location: Irvine, CA OR Palo Alto, CA
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, MI, Irvine CA and San Jose, CA, and Surrey, England, as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.