Program Manager, Business Analytics
Palo Alto, CA /
Operations – Procurement Indirect /
THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL DO:
. Support the daily business operations regarding data analytics, systems setups, and business processes development. Work with business stakeholders to define and clearly communicate their needs to technical teams, product architects and program managers, both within Supply Chain and across the organization
· Support internal systems, applications, integrations to streamline access of information and data normalization, including setting up database schemes and BI architecture
· Support in the deployment and enhancement of Rivian’s BI Data Warehouse project and the IT system integration team’s efforts across our enterprise system landscape.
· Support Supply Chain’s Master Data Management strategy within, and outside of, the ERP system.
· Provide support to Supply Chain teams (Purchasing, Logistics, Quality and Program Management) as it relates to process definition and introduction of Business Systems (full cycle: procurement and negotiation, implementation, support and monitoring, enhancements)
· Support Supply Chain’s heavy involvement in Enterprise System process and integration, throughout implementation periods and post-go-live operation
THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
· 4+ years experience leading concurrent, complex, cross-department projects with Agile/SCRUM methodologies but anchored in a strong startup-type, flexible method of operation, fast-paced environment
· Possess strong understanding of enterprise data solutions and technologies, database architectures, BI & automation strategies, application development & maintenance, and system integrations
· Ability to own and drive projects from inception to release. This includes issue specification, requirement definition, facilitating development progress, testing and post-release testing
· Extensive experience with Tableau Desktop (or similar BI tool) to design/develop powerful visualizations that provide meaningful insights and stories
· Comfortable with SQL, Excel and Python (optional) to provide business process solutions in an efficient manner, ad-hoc analytics and exec-report generation
· Ability to work with cross-functional teams
· Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Project Portfolio Details:
The following is a high-level breakdown of the properties and team-activities the Systems & Analytics team will be engaged in over the next 1-3 years:
· ERP Enterprise Landscape (sourcing, implementation, reporting and monitoring, enhancement)
· Indirect Purchasing System Enhancement (Coupa)
· Transportation Management System
· Supplier Onboarding/Management Portal
· Quality Management System
· Procure-to-Pay Systems and Data Infrastructure landscape.
· Supply Chain KPI Development and Tracking
· Data Warehouse project
· Purchasing/Supplier master data analytics
· Business Process definition and support (supply chain-wide)
· Tools and KPIs/Reports to manage Sourcing progress toward SOP
· Cross-Functional KPI Development
· Liaising between Supply Chain and Engineering teams to align on BOM data and program progress
· Supplier Onboarding and Compliance Program
· Supply Chain BOM development for Pre-SOP program status/progress
THIS IS WHERE YOU'LL WORK:
Department: Supply Chain
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.