Digital Workplace Leader
Palo Alto, CA /
IT and Technology – IT Infrastructure and Enterprise Applications /
This is what you’ll do:
· Turn productivity, communication and collaboration technologies into effective business capabilities.
· highly technical leader who will design employee experience around the use productivity tools and services like file sharing, content creation/management, collaboration/communication software, intranet and learning management systems.
· Define strategy and Governance around productivity, communication and collaboration tools and services.
· Build strong partnerships with key business stakeholders in order to understand their requirements and develop respective solutions.
· Collaborate with Engineering to leverage Cloud-based solutions to achieve efficiency, cost savings and a seamless end user experience.
· Collaborate with Networking to ensure a seamless, efficient and secure use of productivity, communication and collaboration technologies.
· Collaborate closely with Security team to ensure standards are well understood and proper controls are implemented, tracked and any deviation is quickly remediated.
· Collaborate with Procurement as well as Engineering teams to insure license and budget compliance.
· Develop business and technical architectures for the Digital workplace related IT Systems.
· Define key metrics and KPIs to track efficient and effective utilization of end user productivity, communication and collaboration tools and services
· Track the roadmaps of major vendors and match them to corporate strategies.
· Set goals, objectives, prioritizing projects and initiatives in digital workspace area.
· Collaborate and deliver for business continuity and disaster recovery goals of the portfolio.
· Help employees choose the most appropriate application for the task at hand and minimize overlap between applications to prioritize for maximum impact.
· Change manage the Rollouts of digital workplace software and business capabilities.
· Develop and be accountable for critical vendor partnerships needed for success.
this is what you’ll need:
· Must possess strong end user expertise across various platforms and technologies like Remote Access, Mobility, Communication/Collaboration (UCC) solutions including Cloud based productivity applications like Office 365, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Zoom, Slack.
· Must be well experienced in setting and executing a digital workplace strategy and transformation with heavy focus on end user experience, challenging the status quo, leveraging technology trends and industry best practice.
- Bachelor's degree is strongly desired
· Cultivates Innovation – Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful. Must have experience working in Agile team environment.
· Drives Results – Consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstances
· Manages Conflict – Handles conflict situations effectively, with a win win mindset.
· Attracts & Manages top talent – Attracts, selects, and motivates best talent to meet current and future needs of the organization. Builds a high performing team.
· Communicates effectively – Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear message to different audiences. Fosters open communication with all stakeholders.
· Portfolio Management – Plans, prioritizes, sequences, and manages portfolio of work to maximize delivery of business value
· Technical Acumen – Pursues continuous learning and application of technologies to achieve desired business, architectural, and productivity outcomes. Must have experience with managing Unified communication and collaboration initiatives.
· Strategic mindset – Able to think far enough into the future while ensuring near term execution and providing glide path into the future vision
This is where you’ll work:
Department: IT Infrastructure and Enterprise Applications
Location: Irvine, CA, Palo Alto, CA, or San Jose, CA
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, MI, Irvine CA and San Jose, CA, and Surrey, England, as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.