Campaign Prevention Specialist
Normal, IL /
Quality – Quality /
This is what you’ll do:
· Establish strategic plans, policies, and procedures to ensure product and process designs prevent risk to field service actions
· Prevent risk of field campaigns by assessing robustness of vehicle manufacturing and design
· Determine and track key KPI’s to quantify and monitor potential field campaigns throughout the product lifecycle
· Ensure Rivian teams have line of sight to field performance KPI’sto address emerging concerns
· Partner with design organizations to develop design guidelines for future programs based on lessons learned
· Lead vehicle audits and assess campaign risk during pre-production build events
· Train, coach, develop, and inform Rivian teams on how to manage campaigns, if they occur
This is what you’ll need:
· Bachelor’s in Engineering, Masters preferred
· 5+ years’ automotive experience with demonstrated capability of critical issue management
· Knowledge of FMVSS guidelines, NHTSA field investigations and reporting requirements
· Strong problem-solving capability with demonstrated leadership in driving quality improvements
· Knowledge of AIAG (DFMEA, PFMEA) and related tools
· Willingness to work in a strong cross-functional and collaborative environment
This is where you’ll work:
Location: Normal, IL
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, MI, Irvine and San Jose, CA, and Surrey, England, as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.