Wittmann, AZ /
Logistics – Logistics /
THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL DO:
· Process received goods through web-based inventory management system and corporate ERP as applicable, perform inventory stocking actions, and issue to build teams as required.
· Ensure inventory is accurate, direct components are segregated by specific build series, and that policies and procedures are enforced to ensure efficient, effective, and safe warehouse operations.
· Assist with loading/unloading of freight and parcel shipments utilizing appropriate warehouse equipment (forklift, pallet jack, etc)
· Oversee warehouse stock locations and labeling, making sure goods are correctly stored and reflected in corporate ERP systems.
· Maintain parcel outbound ship station to support specific daily needs of Rivian employee shipping needs.
· Oversee all inbound and outbound parcel and freight shipments, to include ensuring packaging and labeling compliance of Dangerous Goods material in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
· Take ownership of issue resolution on warehouse related questions, concerns, and escalations.
· Work with Proving Ground counterparts to ensure Rivian is compliant with any facility specific rules and requirements.
· Manage and maintain warehouse material handling equipment.
· Support Prototype Build meetings to review KPI’s, reports, and provide status updates as required.
THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
· 3-5+ years relevant experience managing warehouse operations: shipping, receiving, inventory control, goods receipt, documentation, issue out, escalations/resolutions. High volume, automotive or start-up experience strongly preferred.
· Ability to evaluate current operational processes, highlight gaps, and implement solutions to improve overall operational readiness.
· Experience executing operations in a high velocity environment. Able to track multiple priorities simultaneously.
· Strong continuous improvement skills utilizing lean methodologies.
· Super user in a common ERP or WMS systems, such as SAP, Oracle, etc.
· Forklift certified/Dangerous Goods handling experience a plus
· High school diploma required, Associate Degree or higher preferred.
THIS IS WHERE YOU'LL WORK:
Location: Wittmann, AZ
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, MI, Irvine CA and San Jose, CA, and Surrey, England, as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.