Palo Alto, CA /
Corporate – Corporate /
This is what you’ll do:
· Provide administrative support to the Executive Vice President of Manufacturing Engineering and their team.
· Handles all administrative and clerical duties to ensure the smooth operation of the Executives office.
· Maintains strict level of complete confidentiality with a high volume of confidential information
· Coordinates, schedules, meetings, agendas, travel, expense reporting, etc.
· Organizes and maintains file systems, correspondence, and other records (paper and electronic as required).
· Team communications – keeping the team informed and up to date.
· Composes spreadsheets, presentation materials and internal/external correspondence.
· Provides support during events and meetings.
· Close collaboration with the office of the CEO and its Chief of Staff.
This is what you’ll need:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
· 5+ years of experience in an administrative role preferably in the tech industry
· A strong understanding of general corporate matters and duties are essential;
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with Company and/or task specific programs and software;
· Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities;
· Highly organized and able to prioritize under pressure;
· Positive attitude and strong business acumen;
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and anticipate last minute changes
· Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Follows through on commitments; Maintains professionalism and confidentiality.
· Planning/Organizing – Needs to be able to multi-task constantly.
· Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and asks for clarification when needed; Responds well to questions.
· Written Communication – Needs to be clear, precise and to the point.
· Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness consistently.
This is where you’ll work:
Location: Palo Alto
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, MI, Irvine CA and San Jose, CA, and Surrey, England, as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.