Vehicle Line Quality Launch Manager
Normal, IL /
Quality – Quality /
This is what you’ll do:
· Oversee all aspects of Launch Quality for vehicle line.
· Establish launch objectives with engineering, manufacturing and supplier quality to deliver an exceptional vehicle.
· Work with engineering, manufacturing, and the supply base to ensure on time delivery.
· Determine, track, and deliver key KPI’s in conjunction with a cross functional team
· Lead product launch initiatives to meet timing and craftsmanship milestones and objectives.
· Ensure product and process designs deliver high levels of capability.
· Champion process improvement initiatives across functions that can have regional or global focus in a variety of product and service settings.
· Lead team efforts to establish and monitor customer/supplier relations, support strategic planning and deployment initiatives.
· Help develop measurement systems to determine organizational improvement
· Motivate and evaluate staff, manage projects and human resources.
· Analyze financial metrics, determine and evaluate risk, and employ knowledge management tools and techniques in resolving organizational challenges.
This is what you’ll need:
· Four-year technical degree or equivalent experience
· Strong statistical knowledge and a vision of a well-run team.
· 6-10 years’ experience with a variety of engineering and quality disciplines.
· Knowledge of AIAG, APQP and related tools to meet program milestones.
· Willingness to work in a cross functional environment.
· Ability to collaborate with engineering, manufacturing, and suppliers.
· Comfortable working in a manufacturing / production environment.
· CQM, CQE or 6Sigma Black Belt preferred.
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.