Warranty Return Center Manager
Normal, IL /
Quality – Quality /
This is what you’ll do:
· Oversee all aspects of the Warranty Return Center operation
· Build and manage a team to lead the warranty returns process and parts management
· Establish requirements and KPIs that will ensure warranty returns are processed quickly and efficiently through the warranty return center
· Establish strategic plans, policies and procedures that deliver continuous improvement with exceptional quality
· Support Prediction, Prevention, and Protection of quality issues by providing return part initial triage and expedient disposition to suspected causal team through analysis requests
· Support Customer Quality KPI’s for all Rivian Products and drive organizational awareness and delivery
· Support line of sight to vehicle performance after sales by requesting and managing part requests for product and process teams
· Work hand in hand with Build-In Quality, Reliability Engineering and Service Operations to utilize field data to continually improve our products and reduce our warranty costs through the field failure analysis sampling plan
This is what you’ll need:
· Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain or similar discipline
· 4 plus years’ experience with logistics, inventory management, and leading teams
· Knowledge of warranty related AIAG, VDA, and related tools a plus
· Ability to manage multiple projects across varying geographic locations simultaneously
· Strong problem-solving capability
· Willingness to work in a strong cross functional environment
· Proven technical knowledge and ability to collaborate with engineering, manufacturing, and suppliers
· Comfortable working in a manufacturing / production environment
This is where you’ll work:
Location: Normal, IL
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, MI, Irvine CA and San Jose, CA, and Surrey, England, as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.