Fleet Solutions Sales Lead
Palo Alto, CA /
Energy & Charging Solutions – Energy & Charging Solutions /
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Identify target fleet customer segments and target customers within each segment
- Develop go-to-market strategy for the Fleet Solutions Team
- Lead business development and sales of Rivian’s Fleet Solutions offer (charging and energy solutions)
- Identify channel partner targets and negotiate agreements
- Support Product Management by providing voice-of-customer feedback on product requirements based on customer engagements
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Engineering background preferred, but not required
- Business degree or similar degree; MBA preferred
- 7 or more years in B2B solution selling
- Knowledge and understanding of charging technology, preferably energy storage and solar energy as well
- Business development and/or sales of EV charging solutions to Fleet customers
- Experience leading a Business Development and/or Sales team
- Understanding of structured finance is helpful but not required
- Experience with developing and managing channel partners
- Experience with recurring as-a-Service sales
- Experience with CRM software, preferably salesforce
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Customer-first approach with a relentless passion to provide the best solutions to our customers
- Ability to influence, partner, and negotiate with senior business leaders to gain commitment to accomplish business goals
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand environment while balancing multiple priorities
THIS IS WHERE YOU’LL WORK:
- Department: Energy & Charging
- Location: Palo Alto or Irvine, CA
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.