Product Manager, Field Operations
Palo Alto, CA /
Strategy – Digital Commerce /
The Commercial Technology team is responsible for the end-to-end implementation of the digital experience outside the vehicle (e.g., vehicle configurator, payment gateway, vehicle delivery management, service scheduling) across web, mobile app and in-store. To that end, we are developing a world-class commerce platform that will make learning about and purchasing electric adventure vehicles intuitive, seamless and fun. The Transaction-to-Delivery Squad is responsible for enabling the digital experience of the purchase process, including registration, trade-in, financing, contract, and insurance, all the way up to the customer delivery.
We are looking for a Product Manager, Field Operations to build internal tools (web/mobile) used primarily by our Commercial Ops team, the field team responsible for managing internal Rivian fleet operations. Your focus will be on the fleet management system & workflow management of the internal operation.
This is what you’ll do:
· Become an expert on all things field operations as they relate to the end-to-end vehicle and customer journey
· Work closely with internal stakeholders and partners to align priorities and develop a product roadmap, taking into consideration Rivian program milestones
· Drive the product requirements and user flows for various operations internal tooling
· Work with engineers and designers to build world-class tools, bringing them to life and iterating on them to improve usability and function
This is what you’ll need:
· At least 2-3 years of product management, preferably with automotive or fleet SaaS experience
· Strong cross-collaboration and stakeholder management
· Experience in rapidly growing businesses that have expanded globally
· A genuine love of brands that are focused on positive impact
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.